- Skilled observation & assessment
- Wound care
- Injections & IV therapy
- Nursing case management
- Bereavement Support Group
- 7 Week Grief Group (Beginning September 2019)
- Memory Bear Program
- Hospice Volunteer Program
- Educational Programs
Supportive Care Services
- Personal care
- Housekeeping & meal preparation
- Errands & socialization
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Therapeutic assessment & rehabilitation planning specific to the home
Medical Social Worker
- Psychosocial assessment
- Case management
- Counseling & short term therapy
- Long range planning
- 7 Week Grief Group
- Beginning on Monday, September 16th, 2019, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. we will be offering a Grief Group series that will meet for 7 weeks at Colebrook Public Library, 126 South Main Street, Colebrook, N.H.
- Beginning on Monday, September 16th, 2019, from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. we will be offering a Grief Group series that will meet for 7 weeks at AV Homecare, 795 Main Street, Berlin, N.H.
- Beginning on Tuesday, September 17th, 2019, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. we will be offering a Grief Group series that will meet for 7 weeks at North Country Home Health & Hospice Agency, 536 Cottage St., Littleton, N.H.
During the 7 week session, we will explore grief and associated loss, discuss feelings related to grief, stress management, healing and self care. There is no cost to attend this event but we ask that you RSVP by contacting Tiffany Haynes-Hicks, Director of Hospice @ 603.444.5317.